Dynojet Power Commander 6
Tuning your engine's mapping is vital when making modifications to the air and fuel systems, and for 20 years, Dynojet has provided all the benefits riders depend on to be at the front of the pack. The tried, true and tested Power Commander lineup continues with the Power Comander 6.
Developed with a streamlined user interface in mind, users can easily change and upgrade tunes as their build grows. Like it's predecessors, plug-and-play installation makes things simple, and the PC6 keeps the ability to be paired with other Power Commander accessories like the Autotune, Quickshifter or POD-300 (all sold separately). Dynojet's database contains a multitude of free, downloadable maps for many combinations of motorcycles and aftermarket parts. You can store and switch 2 maps on the fly with use of the map switch accessory (sold separately), and the finest details let the user individually map each cylinder for precise granular control when you pull on the throttle. And as always, if an available map doesn't suit your needs, a custom map can be built from the ground up with some proper Dyno tuning.
Whether you're club racing, mile munching highways or cruising canyons with your buds, riders from all over the moto-spectrum benefit from the Power Commander 6's capabilities of optimal fuel efficiency, speed, power and feel!
- Compact design for discrete placement & easy uninstallation to revert to stock settings
- Easily change & upgrade tunes as you upgrade parts
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with our EFI Tuning Devices to unlock your ride’s potential
- Compatible with other Power Commander accessories like the Autotune, Quickshifter or POD-300 (sold separately)
- Analog input allows you to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Easily connects to your computer via USB
- Each cylinder can be mapped individually and for each gear, giving riders more granular control
- One year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA